Pages

October 14, 2008

Personalize Blog Posts with MyLiveSignature.com

I have seen several bloggers who have taken the extra step and personalized their signatures. It's something I have wanted to do but, until today I never took the time.

I found a very easy and simple website to create this signature:



Creating this signature didn't take much time at all, At MyLiveSignature.com and didn't even require registration with the website. However I did register and it seemed like there may have been more tools when I logged in.

I am very satisfied with my FREE signature considering it didn't require any special skills or take much time. I had been interested in an Animated Signature and found that at the MyLiveSignatures.com the animation feature is a "paid service". So for now I will be holding out and looking for a place to create a free animated signature...

Somethings, I don't mind paying for but, my name blinking or scrolling is pretty low on the priority list of Blog Bling-Bling I am willing to pay for.

While I was there I made a Signature for HappyMomAnna to add to some of my HMA things..



MyLiveignature.com offers several methods to ADD the signature to your social networking sites...




I am sure I will go back and play around with things or find other signature sites! It's always fun when I find a useful tool to make something simple and unique!

No comments: