Pages

January 17, 2009

So Blond!

What a Week! And, yes I am blond. Thanks to my Geek-Hero Patrick, for saving the Day! Whew!

I have a way of Checking little boxes and not always knowing what checking a box might do! It's an even bigger problem when I check the box, not knowing what it will do, and then Forget I even checked the box in the first place!

For those kinds of problems it's good to know I can find an Expert to bail me out. I have learned that using Joomla! means all the little boxes mean and do more then I might ever expect. Thankfully, this time it only required unchecking the box I had checked and forgot I had checked!

It seems that sometimes I take 5-steps forward and 3-steps back. The good thing is with the New Website and Redesign on Adoptive Parents Network we are working out all the bugs and blips as they happen! Rather then our last go around where we just kept moving forward leaving the blips to build on each other.

It should start to show pretty soon that We have learned a lot during the past 4-years of website building! The new site is being developed slower then we had hoped, but this time it will function the way our visitors and members learned to expect from Me and the projects I am part of!

Things appear to be ready to start really building the content and connecting everything together. I haven't looked at the SEO issues all of this may have caused--It seemed a little pointless with the complete re-do!

Anyway, I am still so excited about the next few weeks and the Ideas we are getting for our members! It seems we can see the light at the end of the tunnel on the Programming and development side of YOUR computer screens! All we need to do now is put everything BACK where it belonged!

No comments: