Pages

August 12, 2008

Plug into Social Networking FAST with MyBlogLog.com



Do you have a blog?

Do you have a Yahoo account?

Then that's all you need to get started and make yourself a very nice widget like the one I have in the right column.

MyBlogLog.com is a Yahoo product that offers a free and paid service for Blog Writers. I have used a combination of both types of accounts and starting out with the Free service is a great way to get started... You can always upgrade to the paid later.

With a MyBlogLog.com account you can connect with other blog writers and join their communities. Keep track of who writes what and analyze where your visitors come from, what they read and how they leave your blog...

I especially like the Widget that can be made with links to so many different Social Networking site. Go ahead and click on the links in mine and visit the places I need to go visit and re-arrange or clean up. If you click on the FaceBook link then you will see My Facebook account... Click on the Yahoo Answers link and see the questions and answers I have made at Yahoo...

With MyBlogLog.com it's very simple and easy so... If you want a Widget like I have just click the link for MyBlogLog.com and you will be ready to open an account for your blog and make your own... Which is very simple even I could do it!

No comments: