Pages

September 11, 2008

Finally! Catching Up!

You may be wondering where I have been?

Working my fingers to the bone and geeked out is where I have been. It has taken me a little bit of time to get caught up from the big business change that took place with Adoptive Parents Network and thankfully I believe I have everything under control.

I have managed to add the sections I wanted to add with the use of blogs and I am very happy! At the same time (ever so slow)I am starting to understand the administration for Joomla! Sort of!

On the Adoptive Parents Network I have been busy working on the APN Blog Network a blog social networking group. The 2008 Contest was announced and there has been some great interest.

The children are finally back in school -- Whew Wee that was a long summer!

I am sure looking forward to a more organized routine around my home and being back on track with all my website work.

No comments: