Pages

July 31, 2008

Seen and Not Seen

As a former Newspaper Girl there was a certain luxury in knowing that my "work" would not count until it was edited and set to print for the next edition. Writing my words and knowing they were being read included a certain delay. Not True now that I am an Internet Blogging lady!

It seems that all of my Little Projects are starting to merge back into one very large network of interrelated blogs and websites... And at this moment it seems all of my projects are demanding a certain amount of my attention! Nothing like making WORK for myself!

This blog is starting to shape up and I am looking forward to adding lots of little things as I continue to plug into the world of Social Networking. I must confess this little blog has been neglected the most of all my projects.

So here is a quick update on the different things I am doing as far as "My Stuff" goes:

The AdoptiveParentsNetwork My Business partner decided to take the placement of a newborn sibling for one of the two boys they have adopted. This means she will be parenting 3 children including a newborn--during the summer when there is no school. Needless to say, I can accept the fact that's a lot of work and adding the responsibility of a Website to the mix and it's not hard to see where a Good Mom would need to draw the line.

So along with resuming my attentions to the administration of the APN Forums I am also rattling my mind for direction to take the Adoptive Parents Network LLC as a business. I have some ideas and plan to make some announcements very soon at the Newer Blog for the site. The APNBlog will be the main News and Information blog for the AdoptiveParentsNetwork.com site and one step at a time I have been getting that Blog off the ground and integrated with the big site...

This morning I found a Wonderful Review at Lisa Reviews of my oldest and first website work... On my Blog that used to be called: A RAD Mom's Journal which has been changed to New Memories Be sure to Check out Lisa Review and leave a Comment if You Would please! I was so happy to hear that she liked the Dark Template for that Blog as I have been considering updating all my blogs to a lighter color... I was also surprised that the negative point Lisa Reviews had to point out was that I didn't have an "About Me" page... I thought people might be tired of hearing About Me so never really wrote up anything... That's going to be the next thing I do when I publish this Blog Post!

Other then that a good deal of my time has been invested working on the blog I plan to write for PAY and profit in the future. Blogs are not worth business paying for writing if they are just New and empty. Had I been thinking more clearly I would have held off using the New Memories Blog for paid writing and developed my other blog first... Live and Learn and on the Internet it's never to late to shift and build a wing of a persons Networking. I am looking forward to getting finished with the site design of A Mother's Guide to Sanity My work on that blog has given me a Pile of Drafted Blogs just waiting to be proofed and published here on this Blog...

Anyway--That's just part of the story of my current Networking Load... I haven't even started to talk about all the Widget kissing, rating, commenting and Friend Invitations taking place as I travel the Brave New World of Social Networking... I sure hope you enjoy this tale from a middle-aged, blond, former Vally Girl!

No comments: