Pages

July 28, 2008

SezWho! I Love You!

Oh this poor little neglected blog of mine! However, lucky me to have a spot to write about some of my adventures in Blog Building and Social Networking!

It occurs to me that this perfect little Network Blog of mine is the exact spot that I need in order to make the most out of my efforts and journey's in Blog Social Networking.

Today, I am working on adding a New Feature to all of my Blogs. It's called SezWho it's a Universal Profile Service and provides a participant's (HappyMomAnna or Anna Glendenning in my case) activity stream right on my site (or in my case all of my blogs).

The reason Bloggers are doing this is to offer our readers "an engaging community" (something interesting to look at or do after reading something they like or don't like) and make all the blogging words easier for your readers to discover!

SezWhoo offers bloggers more ways to offer their readers a place to leave a comment, rate and find other valuable pages withing the blog. Or across more than one blog!

By engaging your reading community the quality and frequency of interactions leads to more involvement. Using the SezWho’s portable reputation for the social web, more readers are interested in making their own contributions.

The rating system actually offers visitors and readers who aren't posters or commenters a chance to still let the blog writer know a little bit about how they feel. Lookie-Lou's have a chance to offer feedback by casting votes!

SezWho reports that typically, adding SezWho to your blog will double the number of visitor and user interactions in a community so Bloggers get ready and start using SezWho!

You can Practice by making sure you cast your votes for my Blogs!

And remember that when you read one of my Blogs you can find everything else in my profile link at the bottom of every post! The profile link displays the context of all of my generated content (that means the blog post entry's I make) .

If you look at the bottom of this post you will see my Profile Link... It's just under the Comment Count and to the left of the STARS where it says RATE THIS (oh will you please rate my blog while you are there!) .

When you Hover over the Profile Link EVERYTHING on ALL of My Blogs will be right there and that easy to Find! WOW! How Cool is This!?! Not just for Me but for those people who are Networking With Me!

The thing that sold me on this cool Social Networking tool is the fact that site-owners Me--HappyMomAnna, aka: Anna Glendenning and YOU whom may also be writing your own blogs and Networking with me) retain all their content (Words that we write, get paid to write, or just vent because it is the best way to create content)

SezWho does not manage or take over commenting or discussion systems instead it makes these features more useful and provides incentives for participation without any damaging impact on (Site Engine Optimization) SEO efforts. Unlike many of the other reputation systems, SezWho is fully integrated into the host site. Because it is integrated users remain on the site for all operations like rating, viewing profiles and filtering content.

Blog writers can also add a Nice Little Widget to their Side Bar that will act exactly the same way as the links in the bottom of each post. You can see my Widget on this Blog its the Red-White and Gold button that says: HappyMomAnna StarPower!

So far I have two of my four Blogs Plugged in and I'm sure before long they will all be connected and easy for my readers to follow my blogs and easy for them to Rate what I write!

Check back soon for More information about Anna's Adventure in Social Blogging!

1 comment:

De Anna Glendenning said...

And it LOOKS Like the SezWho isn't picking up the NEW Blog posts!

So for the moment the Comment box and Rate This Stars are not showing on the New Blog Posts!

Welcome to the world of Social Blog Networking and Playing with widgets and codes!

I will have to see what happens over the next few days!